Author Topic: Update  (Read 395 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Update
« on: February 15, 2017, 04:52:10 am »
HI Guys,

Been quiet of late and I apoligize. Lots of life related stuff to deal with. I've teamed up with http://www.mv-nation.com - to help push our efforts even further. In time this end will be redesigned as a beginners music production site. It will be based on youtube channel and I'll also implement my efforts at making a midibox sequencer! Which is going to be fun. That's in the future. I still have my MV and so it will be based on that but I'm debating whether to get a dvd to import sounds - it's a bitch my two were stolen by the postman or whatever.

Lots to look forward too - site is on the backburner for the immediate future however. Updates on status will be posted here and on facebook/various media.

manalishi

• View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:28:08 pm »
Now I'm confuddled! What's the point of having two low-traffic sites?

(can't even register on the other one as I keep getting those anti-spam answers wrong! :D

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 01:34:09 pm »
Don't be confused! I still have my MV's and it will be driven in due course by video. I think that will encourage more interaction. This site will persist but most of my focus will be on basic production techniques. Things to help break the rot as it were. Right now, i'm working on a few things Mac related. Will update in due course.